Bruny Island Hair and Beauty
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Salons in Bruny Island?
Bruny Island Hair and Beauty
The hair and beauty industry is a booming one in Bruny Island, Tasmania, Australia. With the increasing demand for beauty services among the residents, there is a plethora of hair and beauty businesses that have set up shop in and around Bruny Island. In this article, we shall categorize, list and describe the benefits of each business and also provide their contact details.
1. Bruny Island Beauty - This beauty salon offers an array of services such as facials, waxing, spray tanning, lash and brow tinting, manicure, and pedicure. Bruny Island Beauty uses high-quality skincare brands such as Dermalogica, Napoleon Perdis, and Vani-T. The salon is located at 51 Main Road, Alonnah. Contact number: (03) 6293 0069
2. Island Hair & Beauty Salon - This salon provides a range of hair and beauty treatments, including haircuts, hair coloring, and styling, waxing, spray tanning, facials, and massages. The Island Hair & Beauty Salon uses cruelty-free and vegan-friendly products and is committed to making their customers feel beautiful and confident. The salon is located at 21 Jetty Road, Alonnah. Contact number: (03) 6293 1010
3. Island Lash & Brow - This is an exclusive eyelash and eyebrow boutique that offers eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions, and eyelash and eyebrow tinting. The salon uses only high-quality products, and its lash extensions are made from premium silk or faux mink lashes. Island Lash & Brow is located at 4 Edward Street, Alonnah. Contact number: 0447 748 770
4. The Beauty Room - This beauty salon provides a comprehensive range of services, including waxing, facials, massage, spray tanning, makeup, manicure, pedicure, and lash tinting. The Beauty Room uses skincare brands like Skinstitut and CND Shellac, and its therapists are experts in all areas of beauty. The salon is located at 5 Bayview Road, Lunawanna. Contact number: 0419 546 576
5. Bruny Island Hair - This is a hair salon that offers a range of services such as hair coloring, haircuts, hair styling, and hair treatments. The Bruny Island Hair salon uses only high-quality hair products, and its stylists are skilled in creating different hairstyles that suit your face shape and personality. The salon is located at 14/15 Killora Road, Killora. Contact number: (03) 6293 1141
6. Bruny Island Massage & Healing - This salon provides a range of massage treatments, including Swedish massage, remedial massage, deep tissue massage, reflexology, and hot stone massage. The Bruny Island Massage & Healing is committed to providing a calming and relaxing environment for its customers and also offers energy healing sessions. The salon is located at 8 Studio Lane, Killora. Contact number: 0437 066 045
7. Touch of Zen Beauty & Massage - This beauty salon provides services such as facial treatments, body treatments, waxing, spray tanning, and massage. The Touch of Zen Beauty & Massage uses high-quality products such as Dermalogica and Napoleon Perdis, and its therapists are trained to provide bespoke treatments that suit your skin type. The salon is located at 703 Adventure Bay Road, Adventure Bay. Contact number: 0410 495 769
8. Bruny Island Spa - This is a luxury spa that offers various treatments like facials, body wraps, massages, and pedicure, while also providing a sauna and a hot tub for customers to relax in. Bruny Island Spa uses natural and organic products like ECOYA and organizes special spa packages for customers who want to pamper themselves. The salon is located at 1 Main Road, Alonnah. Contact number: (03) 6293 1113
the hair and beauty industry in and around Bruny Island offers a diverse range of services and treatments that cater to all kinds of customers. These businesses listed above use high-quality products and are staffed with professional therapists and stylists who are experts in their fields. The unique locations and styles of these businesses make them perfect for anyone seeking a pampering experience while in Bruny Island, Tasmania.
Bruny Island Hair and Beauty Articles